A sisterhood award! I have never heard such award until recently. But I’m truly honored. Thanks Kfangurl for nominating me. She said I’m a superwoman! I’m looking at all the toys all over the table and on my dirty floors, I am afraid I no longer am *cries*. But I have to give pats on my shoulder sometimes… I can be a superwoman again *wink*! Ok, I got my cape on… And the logo, designed by our superb Kfangurl is up! *rubs hands* I’m ready for her questions! Bring it!
But before I go on, here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions they have sent you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten people.
1. If you didn’t have a blog, how would you be spending your spare time?
There are several things I love to do on my spare time. Besides watching dramas and listening to music, I love to bake. I used to bake a lot and I can see myself baking like mad in my spare time.
2. Do your family, friends, and colleagues know about your blog? Why or why not? And if they do know about it, what do they think?
My husband does. He is quite supportive of my blogging life. He never reads it and I certainly don’t want him to! But he encourage me to do more… I wish I could though. It is hard to juggle life as a career woman, a mom, a blogger and a fangirl. It is tough…!
3. Have you met blogosphere friends in Real Life? If yes, what was that like? If not, would you want to, given the chance?
I think I’m the most fortunate blogger around. I have met several bloggers all over the place. I’m so blessed and I really enjoyed meeting them in person. One blogger I hang out frequently is NewKdramaAddict. Since she’s only an hour drive away, we meet up more than twice now. And we will hang out again this month for some jjimjilbang experience *grins*. As the matter of fact, I’m meeting another blogger soon! I look forward to meet Snow, an India-based blogger for The Drama Corner. I’m excited! And hopefully one day I get to meet kfangurl as well!!!
4. If money were no object, what gift would you give to a loved one (significant other, family, friend; you pick), and why?
Heh, I will relocate my friend Michele to Seoul so that she can open an entertainment agency solely to serve our one and only truly love, MBLAQ G.O. She’s been telling me how she would like to help GO advance his career especially in musical theater and knowing how passionate she is, I am very sure she will do it beyond my imagination. This is Michele, you can always count on her. *beams*. Here… I leave you with oppa singing Wildflower… Raise your hand and feel the song with G.O!
5. Since this is a sisterhood type of award, who’s your favorite female celeb (actress, singer, comedienne, doesn’t matter), and what do you love about her?
Cate Blanchett! I admit I don’t watch all her movies but every time she’s on the screen, she owns it. She knows how to hold herself in every character she was in. Cate is a chameleon – you give her anything and she will do it and do it better than you expect her to be. And plus, she is one gorgeous Aussie woman. I love everything about her. She’s very elegant, poise and down to earth (hopefully she attempt nothing crazy as she’s aging).
Phew… Thanks kfangurl! I don’t think I can survive with 10 questions! And with that, I will follow her footsteps and keep the award short and sweet with 5 golden questions *flashes teeth*.
My questions are:
1. If you were lucky enough to win a lottery, what would you do?
2. If time is not an issue, name one thing you would like to do or give to yourself?
3. I am a fan of Gilmore Girls. Are you? If you are, are you a Lorelai or Rory? If not, why not?
4. Pick one: gold, silver or platinum. And why.
5. If you can choose a blogging partner, or add another blogger to your blog, who would you choose?
My nominees are:
- Of course my good drama watcher, Bel from It’s My World-NewKDramaAddict’s Drama Sandbox
- My awesome squee friend, Michele from The Fangirl Adventure Log
- My soon-to-meet pal Snow from The Drama Corner
- Apqaria from Crush On Da-hae – I have a tiny crush on the actress and Apqaria’s blog is full of the actress’s beautiful pictures
- The famous Mimi from The Talking Cupboard
- Breathless Survival from the BreathlessSurvival
- The famous noonas from Noonas Over Forks
- Kwon from Dramajjang – heh, in my world, you’re a sister to me XD
- Stephanie from CrazyForKdrama
- The IKurate team
- And not forgetting the power duo Stuck On Hyuk
Congratulations to my nominee! *claps*
Update as of March 21, 2015:
Well, what do you know, Michele turn the table and nominated me back. Oy… This is not fair but I have a feeling that she did it because she loves me so much! *grins* Can you feel the love tonight? I do, I do!! I certainly do! Thank you again. I’m honored! So let’s do this and here are my answers to her questions:
1. Which of the four seasons (spring, summer, autumn, winter) best describes you and why?
Autumn – I have this fiery and passionate feeling yet I manage to put down this fire with my cool attitude. The combine of fire and cool is lukewarm feeling, in my dictionary of course. And therefore, this is why I’m an autumn person. And I also think I’m pretty *coughs* as autumn.
2. Which western actor or actress would you like to see star opposite a Korean actor and actress and why do think the pairing would work?
I wish I could nominate Heath Ledger… Really, the man was so talented! But I also would like to see Eva Green with Lee Jin Wook. Why? He has this witty character which drives me crazy and she has this a bit snobbish princessy like which I adore. Of course, I would love to see them in a period drama. She is a daughter of a lord of some sort who is very adventurous and love to travel. She travels to the east to explore and meet up with a crown prince that happened to love exploring the Sahara dessert. Omo! I should stop! This could be a story!!!!! *laughs*
3. How has your love for K-drama and/or K-pop changed your life – that is, if either have in fact changed it?
I do remember that I was told by hub to quit kdrama and kpop while I was pregnant because he didn’t want his kid to look very kpop-ish! *giggles* Well, it didn’t turn out exactly as what he wanted… The boy is certainly very kpop-ish! So, yeah, it kinda changed my life a bit but not too much.
I would like to take this opportunity to nominate a couple more bloggers that I did not get to nominate previously. The questions are the same as above so here they are randomly:
- The ever friendly Erl of A Mix of Anything and Everything – she’s the best girlfriend *wink*
- deewanifordrama of Samsoon Down the Rabbit Hole – multi-talented blogger, as talented as kfangurl *smiles widely*
Congratulations you two!